Friday, July 30, 2004

Song of Songs 6:4-9

You are beautiful, my darling, as Tirzah,
lovely as Jerusalem,
majestic as troops with banners.
Turn your eyes from me;
they overwhelm me.
Your hair is like a flock of goats
descending from Gilead.
Your teeth are like a flock of sheep
coming up from the washing.
Each has its twin,
not one of them is alone.
Your temples behind your veil
are like the halves of a pomegranate.
Sixty queens there may be,
and eighty concubines,
and virgins beyond number;
but my dove, my perfect one, is unique,
the only daughter of her mother,
the favorite of the one who bore her.
The maidens saw her and called her blessed;
the queens and concubines praised her.


This is the feeling I get every time I look at Krystal. She is a beautiful servant of God, and she deserves all that I can give her, and more.



Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com